My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Sunday, October 19, 2014

10/19/14 re saddleback church

so I was at the 9am service today...rick warren appeared via video, said he will be at the church in person next week, ...

 above: "your love never fails...never gives up..."
"For God & Country" played at the beginning of the service...great music...one of the brother's however had to go bck to Nashville to help with their new baby...thoughts & prayers...I sat outside...two dudes wearing flipflops & shorts  with their gals on both sides of me...I still have a difficult time being too casual at church.....it's just a part of my DNA I guess from growing up...but I have gotten good about untucking my shirt and wearing casual pants...definitely no tie; I recently sent an email to a friend say, around southern Cal you have to know which establishment is a "tuck-in" or "un-tuck" kind of place...or you might get some highbrows looking down on you..
 " for God & Country" on the screen, 
playing inside the church

rick warren on the screen,