My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I wonder how Robert H. Schuller is doing? The only news I can find is from his son's blog (Robert A. Schuller)..and last thing RA said was that RH asked about going fishing in Mexico and RA told him he isn't capable of doing that sort of thing anymore. Is RH really an invalid now? Or is the family just sort of "tired" of being a "caretaker"? I hope they aren't just "letting him go" so to speak. I really have a lot of respect & admiration for what RH did in Orange County with the Crystal Cathedral. It's an amazing feat to pull all the people and money and plans together to build such an impressive church 
building and campus. Hear my prayer,Lord, for Robert Harold Schuller, an Iowa boy (like me) who did well as a pastor for so many years...and thru no fault of his own (as best as I can tell) saw all his work diminished by the havoc created by [no names mentioned]...my only hope out of all the mess is that this [the protestant crystal cathedral] was a "kernel" that had to die in order for new seeds to grow and thrive.Let us hope & pray that the catholic Christ cathedral is the "real deal" and will truly be a Spirit-filled evangelical positive happy God-blessed place for years to come...