My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Thursday, January 28, 2016

link 1/22/16 AT ST DOMINICS SAN FRANCISCO , I HOPE FR HURLEY IS OKAY

also see
http://just-my-pictures-glory-2-god.blogspot.com/2016/01/12216-at-st-dominics-san-francisco-i.html

I ATTEND ST DOMINIC SAN FRANCISCO EVERY TIME i COME TO SAN FRANCISCO, but I am worried about Fr. Hurley. His tone of voice seems different than usual, as if he's been hurt by somebody. I encourage san francisco residents especially the church members to treat Fr. Hurley (& all the priests) with compassion, love and grace. May St. Dominics continue to be a great church full of loving, kind, caring people, both the parishioners and the priests ! Hear my prayer Lord !

If u declare with your mouth,

"Jesus is Lord," & believe in your heart 

that God raised Him from the dead, 

u will be saved." 

Romans 10.9