My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Monday, April 25, 2016

shame on him: DANIEL GLUCK WAS A JERK TO ME AT THE BIOLA MISSION CONFERENCE

HE'S A PROFESSOR, SEE

I WAS at the missionary evangelical conference at biola and he was doing his presentation and started by passing out his papers and skipped past me...then one of the other guys pointed to me, and said "you missed him", so he reluctantly gave me a paper, and said "Here you go buddy" in a condescending voice. I've never met him. I've never interacted with him. He apparently just decided by looking at me from afar that he didn't like me and had a low opinion of me. Is that what they call "prejudice"? And he's a professor? 

So we pray for Professor Daniel Gluck that he might set aside the "fleshly" thoughts that do NOT come from Christ and put on the Fruit of the Spirit: Love,joy, peace, patience, kindness..." We pray that he repent and confess as we ALL must do on a regular basis so that we do NOT mistreat people. Here our prayer, Lord. 

Frank
BA/BA/M.Div
[celibate for Christ]