My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Fwd: 5/31/16 St John Fisher, senior priest



We continue to pray for Pastor Dave or priest father Dave I should say AT John Fisher  Palos Verdes... when I first came to SJF I sort of had a negative interaction with father Dave not sure what happened here.... what it was, but it definitely was negative and I felt bad and I still do not feel 100 percent comfortable coming to this church ...I still tiptoe  in and out on a periodic basis because it's the church, so unfortunate when you have the experience with a priest like that that tarnish has experience that you should be having with the whole church so we pray forfather Dave ...let us try to forget the negative ...and start new , pray for the inspiration Holy Spirit to fill him and us up with the fruit and gifts of the Spirit and keep this part of the body of Christ flowing and hopefully even overflowing with kindness and love and generosity so they and we can be the light beacon on the hill


Vk