My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Pray4 Our "Underground Pastors" [including me] « Persecution of Christians & Persecuted Churches"

Even though I am in the United States I am not accepted as a regular pastor even though I have all the education experience and devotion, but yet I don't want to be a traditional Church Pastor either nor a priest . I am content being a missionary evangelist but we are marginalized by the so-called regular pastors priests et al

"Underground pastors in persecuted countries are like the "Special Forces" of the US Army. They have incredible drive, stamina, and they can survive and grow in any environment. However, underground pastors possess one notable difference:..."
http://www.persecution.org/assistance/underground-pastors/

-vk-