My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

re PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY: ENCOURAGEMENT & PRAYER FOR THEM TO EMBRACE a CULTURE OF LIFE



SO I started going to the PEPPERDINE BIBLE LECTURES a few years ago and didn't know much about the UCC (United Church of Christ), with which Pepperdine is affiliated as a denominational university. But this year I was just browsing and wondering about a few things and suddenly came to a DRASTIC EPIPHANY that the UCC is a pro-choice denomination that supports planned parenthood. Wow ! My heart began to beat faster and my face got a little warm. Those who know me, know my allegiance to the FIGHT FOR LIFE, for unborn babies and the culture of life from WOMB to TOMB. SO suddenly I was faced with the dillemma of whether I can continue to go to these lectures or support/endorse the UCC and/or Pepperdine. And i heard from the Pepperdine President that they planned to have a Starbucks Coffee on campus in the near future, which also upset me because I won't go to Starbucks anymore because of the support & endorsement of Planned Parenthood. 

So I actually let the campus a few minutes later (was planning to leave around that time anyways, but this was also a catalyst). Now I must debate this with myself . And I ask others to pray and write and encourage the UCC & PEPPERDINE TO CONVERT to the CULTURE of LIFE !! PLEASE ! And I know there are pro-life students at Pepperdine...I encourage you to SPEAK UP, to WRITE, to PETITION, maybe even transfer elsewhere and let them know it is because of their failure to protect unborn life. I know how nice it must be to go to Pepperdine in Malibu and enjoy the nearby ocean and all the nice things about Malibu, but this is MORE IMPORTANT than a nice environment. I believe it will be one TEST by GOD for whether you are the REAL DEAL or not. Pepperdine & UCC needs to come out of the darkness and INTO THE LIGHT and start doing what is right! Protect Unborn Life and the Culture of Life. Don't embrace the secular agenda. 

HEAR OUR PRAYER, LORD: FATHER SON SPIRIT !