My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

ALTHO HIS WIFE IS BLACK. THAT HELPS. Maybe seals the deal. "White pastor who is ‘epitome of faithfulness’ chosen to lead black church - “I didn't even apply for the job. They called me. They said God put it in their heart,” recalled Teeler, who is also president and CEO of Eyecrafters in Fort Worth, an eyewear and eye care retailer..."

 ALTHO HIS WIFE IS BLACK. THAT HELPS  "White pastor who is 'epitome of faithfulness' chosen to lead black church - "I didn't even apply for the job. They called me. They said God put it in their heart," recalled Teeler, who is also president and CEO of Eyecrafters in Fort Worth, an eyewear and eye care retailer..."

https://www.christianpost.com/news/white-pastor-who-is-epitome-of-faithfulness-chosen-to-lead-black-church.html