My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Rev. Howard-John Wesley of Alfred Street Baptist Church. "Megachurch pastor steps away from pulpit because he feels far from God, tired in soul - "


"I'm not leaving you. This ain't nothing but an admission baby," he said wrestling back tears. "One of the greatest mistakes of pastoring is to think that because you work for God you're close to God. That you allow your work to be mixed with your worship, and I feel so distant from God. I feel like Jacob when God wrestled with him. I'm struggling with God with some issues right now..."

https://www.christianpost.com/news/megachurch-pastor-steps-away-from-pulpit-because-he-feels-far-from-god-tired-in-soul.html