My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Monday, January 6, 2020

"United Methodist Church's future looks bleak - ...As I pointed out in my 2015 article, “Writing in The Federalist in August 2014, Alexander Griswold noted that, “Every major American church that has taken steps towards liberalization on sexual issues has seen a steep decline in membership.” (His article was titled, “How to Shrink Your Church in One Easy Step.”)"

  "United Methodist Church's future looks bleak - ...As I pointed out in my 2015 article, "Writing in The Federalist in August 2014, Alexander Griswold noted that, "Every major American church that has taken steps towards liberalization on sexual issues has seen a steep decline in membership." (His article was titled, "How to Shrink Your Church in One Easy Step.")"

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/united-methodist-churchs-future-looks-bleak.html