My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Thursday, October 16, 2014

and at St. John the Baptist church in Costa Mesa..this has been a church I've periodically as well as regularly attended over the years.. I really enjoy this group of priests..relatively young (late 40's, early 50's)...and a few of them definitely with midwest style which resonates positively with me.. ..I found out a bit about a few of them..just from online public material.. the lead pastor (Augustine Puchner) is from brookfield wisconsin...that's the only one about whom I could find some roots information... there's also an african-american priest (claude williams) who is a good guy...impressive especially in the latin mass ...doesn't miss a beat.. and there's also godfrey bushmaker (what a name !) & andrew tran (asian)..and the list goes on..all of them good guys..may God be with them and bless them and may they continue to fill us up with the Good News and the body & blood of Christ, and the power of the Holy SPirit !