My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Thursday, October 16, 2014

re Fr. Jeremiah @ St. Victor church in west hollywood...I still go there periodically, mostly the Monday evening service...when I first started attending Jeremiah was walking & talking..seemingly healthy..then one day I showed up and he was in a wheelchair and needed assistance ..not sure what happened..seems like it has become a permanent thing now...one time when I first started attending @ st victor he caught me in the eye from the pulpit...I was sitting in the pew and he just stared directly at me..it was kind of eery..not sure what to make of it, but now I avoid directly looking at him..I'm just there to be re-filled with the Holy Spirit..to be in fellowship with other believers..and keep me going..so I can serve the Lord to the best of my abilities. I am only human too...I need prayers and the presence of the Spirit and the benevolence of others just as much as anybody else.. so God be with Fr. Jeremiah..we hope and pray that he is truly called & inspired by God to be in the ministry...
and for his physical health