My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

5/15/15 @ st Margaret mary Lomita (prayers for John Palmer)

5/15/15 @ st Margaret mary Lomita (prayers for John Palmer)...so I haven't seen Father John Palmer for a few months...still remember him mostly from Good Shepherd in Beverly Hills, but no he's here at SMMA in Lomita. I hope my presence doesn't threaten him. I've noticed sometimes my masculinity & education makes some leaders bristle, as if they need to show me who is boss. I don't know how I can be less masculine without being unchristian and compromise my integrity, and I don't know how to "un-educate" myself, but at least I can assure him that I come to church to be inspired by fellowship with my brothers-&-sisters in Christ and hope that any priests or other Christian leaders rest assured that I am not there to take their job. You have 100% job security, do not be afraid. All you need to do is do what you usually do...the liturgy, the prayers,the homily,  the eucharist, etc and we will all be happy, and I will be re-energized and inspired to go out into the world and continue to do my street ministry & evangelism. We need our pastors to rest assured that they are secure in their pastorship and we just ask that you inspire us when we go back out the door, and not compete with us for authority inside the church. If you misperceive us as a threat to your authority that's something psychological in you...an insecurity in you that you must confront and work thru. I need the church & the body of Christ as a Christian. We all need eachother. Hear our prayer.





--
"And we know that in all things God works
for the good of those who love Him,..."

Romans 8.28