My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Fwd: 6/19/15 word from fr kerry

 6/19/15 word from fr kerry...so I also continue to keep fr Kerry & the rest of the priests & staff at olqa in my thoughts & prayers...i still feel there was some sort of transferrance or counter-transferrance (a psychotherapy term) between me and them when I first arrived and it's carried over to this day. Now it's at the point where I want to go to daily mass when I am in the neighborhood, but  am hesitant because I don't want to see "them" and apparently vice-versa. I've done nothing wrong, even contributed financially to olqa, and am a good citizen, and graduated from college with honors and also went to seminary (just like "them", albeit not a catholic seminary, but we did have catholic students there). Thus it's not about me being a bad person, it's about worldview differences, and they don't think my worldview (which definitely is Christian/Catholic) is worthy, so they are trying to quash me. Shame on them. There's lots of differences in personalities and worldviews even within the catholic church, and that doesn't mean you can just quash those with whom you disagree.i will not "just disappear" for your convenience, pastor.