LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

BELOW: ‘AMERICA’S PASTOR’, FRANKLIN GRAHAM, TWITTER FEED

Twitter Search / Franklin_Graham

Saturday, April 8, 2017

not a priest: This GUYS A JERK @ ST PAUL APOSTLE WESTWOOD

THIS GUY is semi-homeless, non-regenerate, transient, ...first time I met him he was panhandling in the street and I gave him a few coins. Later that same day I happened upon him again and he asked me again for money. I said to him, ' I gave to you earlier today", and he went ballistic, started swearing at me, etc.

Many months later, I saw him starting to show up at St Paul Apostle Westwood. I don't think he has any real Christian convictions. He may be a secular Jew for that matter, based on a few observations I made. But he apparently thinks he has established "ownership" of the back area of the church during the daily 530pm mass. IN fact, he stands outside the front door as people arrive and just stares at us arriving. He's not a nice guy. He is particularly mean towards me because he senses that I don't approve of him. So he tries to make me feel as uncomfortable as possible.

When mass begins, he doesn't make the sign of the cross. He doesn't stand, sit, or kneel at the appropriate times. He usually just sits the whole time. Sometimes he walks to the restroom at random times during the mass. He seems to know a few people who attend, who seem to tolerate him. This is HIGHLY LIBERAL WESTWOOD so people do not know how to rebuke a person such as this, and he takes advantage of it. Liberals need to believe they are SO COMPASSIONATE and caring about others, so they are LITERALLY afraid to do or say anything negative or reprimand him one bit whatsoever, including, apparently, the priests. And he seems to know it. And takes advantage of it.


Trust God