My Blog List

LifeNews.com

22

AND WE PRAY FOR THE CONVERSION OF [fill in the blank] TO CHRIST, OR A RE-COMMITMENT TO CHRIST

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/8/15 OUR "PROTESTANT POPE", RICK WARREN, GREETING PEOPLE @ SADDLEBACK NEWPORT-MESA

2/8/15 OUR "PROTESTANT POPE", RICK WARREN (red shirt, back of head) , GREETING PEOPLE @ SADDLEBACK NEWPORT-MESA...that was fun to see Rick at this new saddleback location...I was also here at the inaugural service last week (he wasn't here for that)...; he actually came in halfway thru the service, and I felt a tap on my arm...he was saying hi to me as he passed by without disrupting the service,...then he sat down next to a latino couple and watched himself preaching the sermon on the video-screens in front of us. Then, after the sermon he went up front and said hello. I think Rick is our protestant "pope" because he seems to be the most active on the evangelical front lines, and I've noticed constant new locations and dynamic activity ....in a few weeks they're even having a saddleback "birthday party" at Angel stadium...he says there will be 60,000 people...wow! That's like a harvest crusade, even more! That would be standing room only...should be exciting !